FEATURES + FINISHES
When not recreating at and around Cultus Lake, your kitchen is where friends and family will spend much of their time, enjoying good conversation and meals together - so we think it should be something special.
Kitchens in our new homes for sale at Creekside Mills feature a large island, quartz countertops, floor-to-ceiling custom cabinetry with Stratford-hickory wood shaker doors, under-mount sinks, and a designer stainless steel appliance package, including French door fridge with ice and water, natural gas range with hidden high powered hood fan, dishwasher, washer/dryer and built-in microwave.
We believe that it’s the subtle touches that make a home just that - a home. Open floorplans add flow to the layouts of the homes we are creating at Creekside Mills, while nine-foot vaulted ceilings and lofts convertible to bedrooms provide open, airy spaces, without sacrificing the feeling of warmth and comfort that a lakeside home should provide.
All rooms are warmed by energy-efficient forced-air heating, and fire protected by sprinklers, ensuring your comfort and peace of mind year-round. Window blinds are included throughout each home, adding privacy and warmth, while roughed-in security, cable, telephone and central vacuum systems provide flexible options to suit your preferences.
Family-sized dining rooms with large picture windows are ideal for daily meals, or for entertaining large groups. Wide-plank rustic laminate hardwood in silver grey or java oak in the main living areas provides aesthetic appeal and durability, and an oversized Majestic natural gas fireplace in the great room, finished with stone and a wood grain tile surround and oversized distressed white oak fireplace mantel provides a relaxing warmth at the touch of a button.
Stairs up to the bedrooms are carpeted and accented by custom maple and black iron railings.
Plush, smooth textured cut-pile plush carpet in the bedrooms and in the loft areas, provides comfort and warmth underfoot. Some of our homes for sale feature vaulted ceilings.
Our family never underestimates the importance of a home’s bathrooms to your family. Use of space, convenience, comfort and style all come into play when considering their form and function.
All bathrooms are appointed with quartz countertops, ceramic tile showers, and under-mount sinks finished in classic satin nickel. Cabinets displaying shaker doors in Stratford-hickory wood, and finished in cotton ball white or charcoal chestnut; or with a choice of four additional custom accent colors including Moroccan Spice Red, Chelsea Grey, Anjou Pear Green, or Azores Blue; provide plenty of room for your personal necessities.
Designer tile flooring adds style and function, while antique art glass accents, matte black hardware, and classic subway tile and quartz backsplashes round out each ensemble.
Powder rooms feature custom made vanities with above-counter rectangular sinks and vintage rope-hung mirror, complimented by a goose neck wall sconce on a bead board accent wall.
Our ensuite bathrooms define elegance, with frameless glass doors encapsulating a five-foot shower, and double floating mirror medicine cabinets showcased by marine lighting.
We have designed and built uncompromised quality and craftsmanship into each of our unique new homes for sale in the private community of Creekside Mills at Cultus Lake. We’ve endeavored to re-create the best of the old, complimented by contemporary accents and premium fit and finish throughout, and backed by an industry-leading 2-5-10 Year BC Homeowner Warranty Protection Plan.
Home exteriors feature farmhouse architecture in 2 x 6 frame construction with R-20 insulated walls and R-40 ceiling insulation, for warmth in winter and cool comfort in summer. Roofing is a preClad in a tasteful combination of durable James Hardy siding, board and batten, cedar shakes, and vintage exposed wood rafter tails on all horizontal fascia, no detail has been overlooked.
Enjoy a coffee in the morning and absorb the soothing views surrounding your home, while seated comfortably on your expansive, covered front porch or wooden back deck. In the evenings, socialize with friends and neighbors or simply relax with a good book, following a day of recreation that recharges and inspires.
When inclement weather is keeping your surroundings green, stay cozy and warm behind Energy Star-rated ½ inch double glazed windows with vinyl frames.
A fully landscaped front and back yard, and an interlocking grey paving stone driveway, add beauty and low-maintenance to your Cultus Lake home.
The following premium options may be added to your new home at an additional cost:
- Stained or painted alder sliding interior barn door with hardware
- emperature controlled heated flooring in bathrooms
- Fully finished garage
- Natural gas barbeque outlet
- Fireplace heat-fan and remote control kit
- Rustic wide plank “Kahrs Sweeden” hardwood flooring in white-oak (oil-rubbed and hand scraped)
- Laminate or hardwood flooring extension to master bedroom and/or den
- 6cm island counter thickness
- Granite countertops in kitchen and baths
- Soft close cabinets throughout
- Under counter lighting
- Farm-style stainless steel double bowl flat apron kitchen sink
- Custom butler's pantry with granite or quartz countertop
- Grey herringbone or Carrera marble honeycomb mosaic tiles for kitchen and/or ensuite backsplash
- Ensuite rain head spray and diverter with satin nickel finish
- “American Standard” 8 in. spread vanity facets with satin nickel finish
- Painted wood beadboard ceiling in vaulted areas with wrapped beam in white-oak
- Farm-board wood accent wall
- Painted 2 in. x 3 in. picket rear deck spindles and rails
- 2 ft. rear deck extension
- Built-in stone fireplace on rear deck
- 6 ft. x 10 ft. farmer’s outdoor garden shed
- Industrial designed 4-piece “Kitchen Aid” appliance package in White Ice or Stainless Steel, and heavy duty “Maytag” washer/dryer.
- Wood cabinetry in laundry room
- Laminate shelving in all clothing and linen closets
- Custom Edison bulb light fixtures
- Ceiling fan in great room
- Formal limestone fireplace mantel and surround in country cream
- Air conditioning